Rapporto Nazionale sul Turismo in Libertà in Camper e Caravan
The fifth National Report on tourism in freedom is one of our most authoritative publications
This Report is the result of a long data gathering and compilation, realised by the help of CISET, Ca’ Foscari Venice University’s International Centre for Studies on Tourism Economics and the University of Pisa’s DESTEC Department. It provides an updated overview of the caravanning industry and of the en plein air tourism which welcome every year about 5.7 million of Italians and foreigners, travelling in motorhomes and caravans.
In addition to being one of the most complete sources of information in this field, this document also provides food for thought, analysis and tips for public and private operators and for anyone working in the trade.
The Report analyses the following areas:
- the APC world
- the market for motorhomes in Italy and Europe
- demographic analysis of the new and used motorhomes market
- figures of the tourism in freedom between major European countries
- Tourism in freedom in the various Italian regions
- analysis of the holiday accommodation network in Italy
- an innovative focus on the sustainability of tourism in freedom
All issues of the Report from 2012 to date are available online.