If a motorhome is a well-equipped mobile house that follows you on the road, then a stopping area is the point of arrival where you can start to discover a territory, region, village or town
stopping area you can
- Inside a stopping area you can
- Park your motorhome and stay for at least 24 hours.
- Supply your vehicle’s electricity and drinking water.
- Empty and clean the waste water tanks out.
- Enjoy the parking area’s services on offer, including a picnic area, barbecue, drying room, children’s playground, mini-market, etc.
- Use the public transport links near the stopping area to reach the historic centre and the other points of interest, where these are not within walking distance.
- Use many other additional services, listed on the portals of the stopping areas.
Choosing parking areas that are well integrated with the surroundings and that meet your needs, helps to make your trip more relaxing and easier for everyone on board, from children to disabled and elderly people.
Visit the stopping areas we recommend on quality tourist routes in parks, spas and farmstead.
Travel and discover Camper Tour Advisor: the stopping area review column, written by other travellers.
Interested in setting up parking area?